Manifesto

The term "you doing too much" is a grammatically incorrect phrase used to identify a person, place or thing, that is doing exactly that; the act of “doing too much” or more then they can handle. These actions can be simple as someone dressed inappropriately to political views.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Timothy Bloom - 'Til The End Of Time ft. V



Zone 4/Interscope Records R&B artist Tomothy Bloom's video kinda makes Erykah Badu's "Window Seat" video, which was mild compared to this, look like plain/regular video. Bloom is a writer/producer and has written songs for artists such as Keys and produced on Chris Brown's F.A.M.E. album. Bloom has also done background vocals for numerous artists as well.

This video is similar to one of my earlier posts of The Floacist video "Let Me" which was kinda dimmed so you couldn't see much. But this video has plenty of light, you can see everything. I think Bloom's video is a very artistic video and compliments the female anatomy PERFECTLY! I'm just saying from what I noticed when I studied....I mean glanced at her....I mean at the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment