Manifesto

The term "you doing too much" is a grammatically incorrect phrase used to identify a person, place or thing, that is doing exactly that; the act of “doing too much” or more then they can handle. These actions can be simple as someone dressed inappropriately to political views.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lyfe Jennings sentenced to three and half years in prison




Platinum selling artist Lyfe Jennings was sentenced to three and half years in prison on September 22, 2010. The sentencing came from charges for the incidents that occurred on October 18, 2008. Jennings kicked in the door of assumed location of his former girlfriend and children’s mother, fired rounds from his gun, and then fled the scene. After eluding police, he was later arrested with felony charges for refusing a DUI test, possession of firearms by a convicted felon, and other charges initially starting from a domestic dispute.

Jennings released this statement on his Twitter account, “This will be my last post. To everyone who gave me a chance I am forever in your debt. I have had a fabulous career because of you. All I can say in parting is that I have been honest with yaw. I didn’t sugarcoat a word didn’t hold back a single sylible of my life from yaw. I’ve lived a hundred lives in these 6 yrs so I not only won’t, i don’t have the right to complain. I would like to think that I’ve changed lives by changing my own, tho I can’t be sure. But one thing I am sure of is God gives and takes away in measure. He is fair, just and forever. Amen from aman… Smile, its contageousJ

Prior to the release of his debut album, “Lyfe 268-192” in 2004, Jennings completed a ten year prison sentence in 1992 for arson, which definitely changed the course of his life at the age of 19. Jennings continued the success of his first album with three more albums in 2006 and 2008, including his newest album; “I Still Believe” released August 31, 2010.

1 comment:

  1. YUP this FOOL.

    ~Miss Page Six
    LadyBehindtheCurtain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete